Since we are moving to a new space in August and are incurring additional moving expenses over the next few months, we will be picking up our monthly giving in October. See you then!
We know that everyone at certain times in their lives need a little support and love from those around them. We believe that it is our initiative and privilege to provide such support and love to those around us! That is why we choose to help organizations or individuals that are our neighbors, near and dear to our hearts, or those that reach out to us for help.
Below are some of the people/organizations that we have partnered with or are partnering with currently! We encourage you to check them out and consider partnering as well!
- Elizabethtown Public Library
- Pillowcase Princess Project
- Change Purse
- Made by Survivors
- Eastern Mennonite Missions
- Elizabethtown Chamber of Commerce
- Over 24 free 1 hour massages to individuals through our Knead a Massage Program
- Bike & Build
- E-town Churches that Care
- Hershey Ronald McDonald House
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation
- Hershey NICU
- FOAM - Friends of Austin Miller
- Kenbrook Bible Camp 501c3
- Cornerstone Community Center
- Girl Scouts of America - Local E-town Troop
- Salt N Light Ministries
- Arms of Hope 5K Race
- E-town Community Clean-up
- HopeWithin Ministries
- The Lancaster Education Foundation
- Pitties Love Peace, Inc.
- Susquehanna Valley Pregnancy Service
- Joni & Friends International Disability Center
- Cure PSP
- Compass Mark
By booking with us, you aren't just supporting a local business ... you are helping us help others.